And again I start this blog.

So, a new start (again). I now am 62 and will never stop learning. I suffer from chronically diseases a big part of my life. And now I can’t do much work anymore. My work in the institute now is for 12 hours a week. I help Master students with using new media, web-tools and so on. And I do workshops for my colleagues to help them help their students. After my participating in CCK8 my world was so broadend. So many contacts international and in my own country, a new way of living opened up for me. Now I decided to participate in #change11. Not to0 intens, a bit lurking, but with good mood and pleasure. And it stimulated me to start this blog again. Maybe this time it will work. Once a week will do I think :-). I am an experienced MOOC-er. I know how overwhelming it can be. But for me that’s no problem at all. I am very good in let go if necessary. My use of English is much better now then when I started CCK8 however it never will be the same as writing and talking in my own language. Sometimes the chat during the sessions is going to quick but I always dare to ask whatever I want to know. My advise to starters is like the facilitators try to tell over and over again, take your time, try to build your network, asked them, the people in your network I mean, all you need to know. They are all very busy of course, but my experience with Twitter is that you always get an answer on any question you leave there. So, build your social network!!

2 thoughts on “And again I start this blog.

1. I Like

« After my participating in CCK8 my world was so broadend. So many contacts international and in my own country, a new way of living opened up for me»

It happened me too.

I am a pedagogist, was a teacher, and now am retired. I support lifelong learning.